By the implementation of the forms included in the different websites, regarding services offered by CLINICA RIPOLL, S.L.P., Users accept the inclusion and treatment of the data they provide in the treatment of personal data, owned by CLINICA RIPOLL, S.L.P. being able to exercise the pertinent rights according to the one exposed in the following clauses.
All legal texts are available to users and / or interested in the corresponding website. These texts may be modified and / or updated according to the needs and activities carried out by CLINICA RIPOLL, S.L.P.
CLINICA RIPOLL, S.L.P., is the legal entity responsible for the collection and processing of your personal data in relation to the other services that it offers.
CLINICA RIPOLL, S.L.P. undertakes to respect and safeguard your privacy and security of your data. The identification data of the person responsible for treatment are:
In accordance with the provisions in current regulations, CLINICA RIPOLL, S.L.P. only collect the data strictly necessary to offer its services derived from its activity and the rest of the benefits, managements and activities attributed by the Law.
In the present web, only contact data, provided by the Users, is treated. The data that can be requested from the user will be treated for the purposes of:
- Management of your contact information to answer your questions or suggestions, with the legal basis of the legitimate interest of CLINICA RIPOLL, S.L.P. and the possible execution of pre-contractual measures.
- Management of your contact information to arrange an appointment with the center, with the legal basis for the possible execution of pre-contractual measures.
- Submission of notifications that may be of interest to you, with the legal basis of your express consent.
- It is reported that automated assessments will not be made, nor user profiles will be prepared.
However, we inform you that the information in the databases may be used for the identification of Users and for the conduct of statistical studies of Registered Users.
The personal data will be preserved while the user does not indicate otherwise and for the legally established terms of conservation, except that for logical and obvious reasons they have lost the utility or the legitimate purpose for which they were captured.
Third parties that help us provide Information Technology services, such as platform providers, hosting, maintenance and support services in our databases, as well as our software and applications that may contain data about you.
CLINICA RIPOLL, S.L.P. will collaborate so that the third parties comply with the current legislation, although the responsibility will be demanded to the third parties mentioned.
CLINICA RIPOLL, S.L.P. does not sell, rent or transfer the personal data of the users of these Webs, except in the case that is necessary for the own provision of services.
CLINICA RIPOLL. S.L.P. does not sell, rent or cede the emails of its users to other companies, except in the case that is necessary for the service itself.
The web has links, applications or functionalities shared with third parties, such as social networks or online communication systems, CLINICA RIPOLL, S.L.P. It is not responsible for the information that is collected in these applications, functionalities or social networks owned by third parties, since they have no management or control capability on them, so legal notices and privacy policies that may apply In the web or similar spaces of the third parties.
The Users may exercise the rights recognized in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons, in the manner described in the first point. In regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Regulation on data protection), and in particular the rights of portability, access, rectification, suppression and limitation to treatment.
The rights referred to in the preceding paragraph may be exercised by each User through written and signed request, accompanied by a photocopy of their DNI or Passport, addressed to the following address:
CLINICA RIPOLL, S.L.P.
C/ MADRAZO 24-28, 1º 08006, BARCELONA
However, if Users are informed that they can withdraw their consent for the processing of their data at any time, as well as they can file a complaint with the Control Authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency) to consider it appropriate.
In the case of any conduct or situation that could be susceptible to generate an incidence or irregularity of any kind, please contact:
CLINICA RIPOLL, S.L.P.
C/ MADRAZO 24-28, 1º 08006, BARCELONA
In any case, the user is responsible for the authenticity of the data provided, which are accurate, current and complete for the purpose that they are provided, assuming the responsibility for the damages, both for loss of profit and for emerging damage, which could be generated by these inaccuracies or falsehoods. In any case, if the data provided in the corresponding forms belong to a third party, the user is solely responsible for the correct reception of the consent and information to the third party regarding the aspects reflected in this legal notice and privacy policies.
Both the access to the websites and the use that can be made of the information and contents included in them will be the sole responsibility of the person who performs it. Therefore, the use that can be made of the information, images, contents and / or products reviewed and accessible through it, will be subject to legality, be it national or international, applicable, as well as the principles of good faith and licit usage by Users, who will be fully responsible for this access and correct use. Users shall be obliged to make reasonable use of the services or content, under the principle of good faith and with respect to current law, morality, public order, good customs, the rights of third parties or their own CLINICA RIPOLL, SLP, all according to the possibilities and even for those that are conceived. CLINICA RIPOLL, S.L.P, does not assume responsibilities, whether direct or indirect, for emerging damage or loss of profits, arising from the misuse of the services or content made by the Users or third parties.
In fulfilment of the duty of information contemplated in article 10 of the current Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Society of the Information and of Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the manager of contents of The Web where you can download different applications and / or information is CLINICA RIPOLL, SLP with domicile at C / MADRAZO 24-28, 1º 08006, BARCELONA and with the management of the domain of Internet WWW.CLINICARIPOLL.ES registered in the corresponding registry, attending to communications of the users and / or interested through the e- mail email@example.com.
Any other commercial, commercial, administrative or contracting of goods and / or services is the responsibility of the aforementioned company, which owns this domain.
The company is only responsible for the content and management of the web pages of which it is the holder or holds a right of analogous nature. Any other web page or social network or repository of information on the Internet, outside of this website, is the responsibility of its legitimate owners.
CLINICA RIPOLL, S.L.P. It collaborates in an ordinary way with different applications and Web environments, and always recommends to all users that before accessing these web environments read carefully the corresponding legal notices and privacy policies, and that they only access them once they have included and accepted in full this legal text.
CLINICA RIPOLL, S.L.P. commits itself to control the contents that are exposed in these social networks and will expel those users who have made an incorrect use of them.
CLINICA RIPOLL, S.L.P. It recommends, following instructions from the National Institute of Communication Technologies (INTECO) and the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), for the use of social networks or navigation in Web environments, the execution of the following actions (in case one day becomes available):
- It is recommended to all users to use the pseudonyms or personal nicks to operate through the Internet, allowing them to have an authentic “digital identity”, which does not detract from the security of their personal and professional life.
- Users are encouraged to take special care when publishing audiovisual content and graphics to their profiles, since in this case they may be jeopardizing the privacy and privacy of people in their environment.
- It is recommended to properly configure the degree of privacy of the user profile of the social network, in such a way that it is not completely public, but only those who have been classified as “friends” have access to the information published on the profile. or “direct contacts” previously by the user.
- It is recommended to accept as a contact only to those known or with whom you have a previous relationship, not compulsorily accepting all the contact requests you receive and investigate whenever possible and necessary, who is the person who is alone Request your contact through the social network.
- It is recommended not to publish in the user profile physical contact information, which allows anyone to know where you live, where you work or study daily or the places of entertainment you usually frequent.
- To the users of microblogging tools it is recommended to be especially careful about the publication of information regarding the sites where it is at all times.
- It is recommended to use and publish only content with respect to which there is sufficient intellectual property rights. Otherwise, the user will be committing an illegitimate civil protection by the national courts.
- Users are encouraged to use different usernames and passwords to enter the different social networks of which they are members.
- It is recommended to use passwords with a minimum of 8 characters, alphanumeric and with a use of upper and lower case letters.
- It is recommended that all users have installed and duly updated antivirus software.
- Minors should not disclose excessive personal information. The data must never be provided to strangers.
- You must read all the information concerning the website. It explains who the owners of the same and the purpose for which the data is requested.
- If the user is under fourteen, the consent of the tutor pairs is also required. In these cases, as long as you request data from a social network, ask parents or guardians to see if they approve the subscription or not.
- User names and password must not be communicated to third parties, or shared with friends or classmates. These data are private and should not be communicated to third parties and / or strangers.
- Whenever you have any doubts about any situation that is derived from the use of social networks and collaborating tools, you should ask the parents or guardians.
- The computer must be kept in a common area of the house.
- Rules about Internet use at home must be established.
- Parents must know the operation and possibilities of this type of platforms, both positive and negative.
- Activate parental control and platform control tools, as well as establish the parent’s or guardian’s mail as a secondary contact.
- Ensure that age verification controls are implemented.
- Ensure the correct installation of the blocker of contents.
- Awareness and inform minors about aspects related to security.
- Explain to minors that they should never stay with people who have met in the online world and that they should always be in the company of their parents or guardians.
- Ensure that minors know the risks and implications of hosting content such as videos and photographs, as well as the use of web cams over social networks.
- Control the profile of the minor user.
- Ensure that the minor only accesses the recommended pages for their age.
- Ensure that minors do not use their full name.